Are you a board member?
Ask your pastor these 6 questions at your next board meeting:
1. How are you really doing?
2. What’s one thing we could do that would bring greater satisfaction to you in your ministry?
3. How well are we providing for your financial needs?
4. Do you feel like this is a good place for your spouse and children?
5. What are we doing that makes your ministry and life difficult?
6. What part of your work is energy producing and life giving?
Pastor, why not share this post with your board & answer these questions at your next board meeting?
Inspired by Jim Martin